- Daily management of systems
- Provide high client support remotely as well as onsite
- Testing and evaluating the software our company develops
- Participate in software evolution tasks
- Assure preventive and corrective maintenance and propose enhancements
- Provide basic training to our partners/final clients in the use of the software
- Guarantee deliverables quality
- Excellent command of Windows, Linux and IP network
- Experience with MsSQL and MySQL database as well as with BI and ETL tools.
- Knowledge of VoIP/Telecom is an asset
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Able to work in a team but feel equally comfortable to work autonomously
- Able to promptly answer support related emails and phone calls
- Efficiently meet deadlines
- Good communication skills (oral and written), interpersonal, organization and presentation skills
- Open to learning from colleagues
- Have good attention to details
- Proactive and generate new ideas
- Like to work in a multi-cultural and challenging environment
Bachelor degree in Information Technology or Computer Sciences, higher studies or extra specializations is an asset.
Very good command of English and French, German and Luxembourgish is an asset.
You’re dynamic? Motivated? And showing interest on working in a pleasant and whealthy environment? You can send your application to email@example.com