Software Testing & Automation Engineer
You will be in charge of the design and implementation of testing infrastructures by writing code and/or processes to validate products behaviors and large scale deployment.
Working as a team with technical engineers and software developers, you will test software and implement automation, concurrent with products development.
In this position, you will need to possess a broad view of the entire products deployment to ensure scalable re-use of existing libraries, methods, classes.
- Participate in software code/design/requirements review processes and design and execute a comprehensive test strategy.
- Collaborate with Software Development teams in maintaining consistency and testability.
- Collaborate with System Engineering and Architecture in automating integration procedures.
- Create, maintain, and execute test plans and test cases. Analyze and report results, track defects, and participate in day to day QA support activities.
- Experience in GUI test automation (such as Selenium).
- Experience in JUNIT test creation and mocking frameworks.
- Ability to translate business and regulatory requirements into unit and solution level test cases.
- Experience developing tools for and working in a continuous integration environment (Jenkins).
- Strong written and verbal communications skills both in French and English
- Strong time management skills with a history of meeting commitments.
- BAC +4 in Computer science or equivalent of working experience.
You’re dynamic? Motivated? And showing interest on working in a pleasant and whealthy environment? You can send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org